Job Title: Corporate Training Manager ~ Yankee Leisure Group
Location: Remote ~ Based in the United States
The Corporate Training Manager is responsible for the development of training programs for both new and existing employees. As a Corporate Training Manager, you will be tasked with creating, implementing, and educating employees throughout the organization on job-specific trainings, software releases and updates, standard operating procedures, and process improvements in a virtual environment. You will also be responsible for instructing employees on company-related policies and ethics in the company, setting up in-job training for workers on ways to increase their efficiency and effectiveness while assisting employees through a wide range of trainings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop programs and curriculum for employees of the organization for new hire orientation and in-job training.
- Facilitate all company-wide and job-specific training.
- Analyze the effectiveness of training to the employees and develop appropriate modifications if needed.
- Create and maintain professional training documentation for new hires and continuing education.
- Create virtual training modules for remote employees.
- Develop knowledge-based and technical application testing to measure comprehension and overall effectiveness.
- Compliance and regulatory training per region.
- Create and monitor management reporting on all virtually assigned trainings.
- Create and maintain metrics and reports for new hire tracking.
- Monitor 120-day training roadmap with management team.
- Gain knowledge from Subject Matter Experts to increase the ability to train effectively on required topics.
- Support other areas of training when needed.
- Partner with senior and departmental leadership on the development of new training initiatives and content designed to support critical business objectives.
- Coordinate and assist with department-specific training.
- Develop and maintain pre-and post-training testing functions to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and initiatives.
- Ensure training data is accurate and up-to-date and properly cataloged in the relevant database for reporting and analytical purposes.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Maintain communication channels with new hires and their managers regarding new hire performance and learning objectives.
- Prepare for and present webinars, on-site training, record instructional tutorials, and presentations.
- Evaluation of the participant to ensure the subject material is conveyed in an effective manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Detail-oriented and committed to the highest quality.
- Possess excellent public speaking skills.
- Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude.
- Works well under pressure and relishes the responsibility that comes with the job.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Communication proficiency with relevant stakeholders.
- An open-minded individual that embraces change and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
- 5+ years Training remote and in-office workforce or related position.
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and Learning Management Systems.
- Demonstrated track record training, coaching, developing professionals.
- Ability to train with energy, enthusiasm, and dedication.
- Capable of utilizing a multitude of delivery techniques and activities, to engage adult learners while relating critical concepts.
- Ability to research, design, and conduct effective training for adult learners in a distance learning environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment where priorities change quickly.
- Ability to work with management to establish training goals and objectives through needs assessment while also functioning as a team player.
- Generous PTO package
- 401k and health benefits
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.