Job Title: Guest Relations Specialist
Reports To: Sales Management
We are looking for an entry-level Guest Relations Specialist that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in supporting our inside sales team and our customer base. The ideal candidate must be comfortable making and receiving dozens of calls per day, working as part of a team, responding to customer service inquiries and meeting deadlines. The majority of this position will be servicing inbound calls from customers who need assistance with existing reservations, reaching out to hotel partners in order to increase our room allowance and assisting the sales team with third party hotels. This is a great opportunity for someone with customer service experience who would like to enter or further their career in the travel industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service phone calls from direct customers and outside agencies both prior to and during travel to resolve any outstanding travel-related issues.
- Make outbound calls to alert passengers to schedule and reservation changes.
- Responsible for monitoring shared inboxes, responding to customer inquiries via our website and email.
- Monitor and quality check reservations, logging any and all discrepancies and alerting management.
- Work as a member of our Customer Care Team resolving customer issues and complaints post-travel.
- Speak to suppliers to confirm rooms above allotment and special requests.
- Responsible for issuing tickets; including exchanges, refunds and schedule changes as needed.
- Process documents, including invoices and other communications to our customers and suppliers.
- Process all inquiries and provide troubleshooting with regards to inventory for the internal call center.
- Research alternative accommodations impacted by schedule changes and passenger requests.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Focus on accuracy and quality.
- Recent grads welcome to apply.
- Generous PTO package
- 401k and health benefits
- Familiarization trips (Get paid to experience our holidays!)
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.