Job Title: Inside Sales Manager ~ Yankee Leisure Group
Location: Remote ~ Based in Australia
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Inside Sales Manager to lead our Railbookers/Amtrak Vacations inside sales team. This is a hands-on inside sales role that will be responsible for providing strong leadership, achieving sales targets, and managing sales rep productivity with a growing inside sales team. Sales goals are achieved by hiring, training, and coaching employees to develop their selling skills and to effectively manage their sales business and pipeline. This individual will work closely with various other teams to ensure high quality of customer care as well as conversion rates. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success driving sales results through strong management skills, demonstrated experience managing all aspects of an inside sales team/call centre.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing strategic direction and coaching for direct reports/inside sales including reviewing metrics and performance development, to ensure achievement of sales goals and our core KPI’s.
- Identify trends/issues to Directors.
- Answer questions, assist with difficult customer situations and handle escalated situations.
- Communicate with all departments to ensure alignment on messaging and customer expectations.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Ensure all leads in the pipeline move through the sales cycle quickly, resulting in high sales conversion and long-term customer loyalty.
- Participate in weekly team trainings plus one on one coaching.
- Develop contests, awards and themes that increase agents’ loyalty and focus.
- Attend trade shows as assigned by the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Oversee all supervisory administrative activities including hiring, scheduling, coaching, quality monitoring, policy adherence, and performance management to ensure team efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in call centres, with at least 3 years of management experience
- Strong ability to problem-solve and handle multiple high-priority tasks
- Self-starter, quick thinker and calm under pressure
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up that receives high volumes of customer feedback consistently each week
- Available to work occasional nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong phone presence and experience handling dozens of calls per day
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Generous PTO package
- 401k and health benefits
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.