Job Title: Inside Sales
Reports To: Director of Inside Sales
Location: Laguna Hills, California
Railbookers is the leading supplier of rail vacation packages to sought after destinations across Europe, The USA, Canada and beyond. Our clients can choose from one of our expertly-planned , independent holidays or they can let one of our knowledgeable Rail Experts build them a custom tailored trip. We employ diverse, energetic professionals in a variety of career fields in our Massachusetts, California & England offices. Railbookers is operated by Yankee Leisure Group, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an excellent experience on calls with our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals.
- Consistently achieve individual sales and performance goals.
- Consistently communicate and build relationships with all of our clients and passengers.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Provide suggestions, prices and book clients on domestic and international rail packages.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails.
- Participate in weekly team training, plus one on one coaching.
- Advise travel agents and clients concerning sales specials and promotions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Call center experience.
- Proven record of attaining goals consistently, seeking personal growth and improvement, and accountability for personal performance.
- Positive attitude and desire for personal development.
- Strong computer skills and ability to quickly master new systems and programs.
- Experience in the industry and passion for travel preferred.
- Generous PTO package
- 401k and health benefits
- Familiarization trips (Get paid to experience our holidays!)
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.