Job Title: Inside Sales ~ Railbookers
Reports To: Sales Manager
We are looking for a talented Vacation Consultant/Inside Sales Agent who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position involves taking incoming calls, booking tickets for customers, and processing incoming ticket reservations through our proprietary online portal. The Vacation Consultant/Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Our Vacation Consultant/Inside Sales Agents provide an excellent experience on calls with our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals
- Consistently achieve individual sales and performance goals.
- Consistently communicate and build relationships with all of our clients and passengers.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Provide suggestions, prices, and book clients on domestic and international rail packages.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls, and emails.
- Participate in weekly team training plus one-on-one coaching.
- Advise travel agents and clients concerning sales specials and promotions.
- Positive attitude and desire for personal development
- Strong computer skills and the ability to quickly master new systems and programs
- Experience in the industry and passion for travel preferred
- 2+ years’ inside sales experience (incoming call preferred)
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of event ticket registration software a plus
- Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred
- Generous PTO package
- 401k and health benefits
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.