Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Location: Remote ~ Based in the United States
The Marketing Assistant performs a variety of administrative and office support tasks for the management team. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities, strong communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail are required. Duties include but are not limited to, maintaining corporate calendar, coordinating events, fielding telephone calls, data entry, maintenance of company clients on the CRM system, preparing detailed presentations, customer follow up and filing. Ultimately, a successful Marketing Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day events and activities of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Corresponds with customers via email and phone about webinars, database additions, and more.
- Assist Marketing Department in the curation of flyers, cheat sheets and assets to support the Business Development, Sales and Guest Relations departments.
- Creation of scheduling and creating internal and client-facing presentations to support Marketing and Business Development teams.
- Update partner portals to ensure brand information is up to date and correct.
- Continuous maintenance and organization of SharePoint assets between various departments within the organization.
- Assistance with Partnership Marketing needs including ad coordination, image sourcing and making sure portals are updated on a consistent basis.
- Assists HR department with hiring process including contacting candidates for interviews, scheduling and new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3- 5 years in an administrative support position, preferably in an executive or admin. assistant capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business or equivalent preferred, or appropriate years of education and experience.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong business writing and oral communication skills.
- Possess a good amount of independence and comfort working with minimal direction.
- Strong computer aptitude; advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; intermediate skills with MS Excel and database management.
- Generous PTO package
- 401k and health benefits
For immediate consideration of any position with YLG, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Yankee Leisure Group, Inc. | ATTN: Human Resources
500 Cummings Center, Suite 3100 | Beverly, MA 01915
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.